- Orientation Program Schedule
- Immigration & Insurance
- Payments and Financial Matters
- Explanation of Fees
- Payment Method
- Meal Allowance
- JASSO Scholarship
- Student Loan
- Kansai Gaidai Online Payment System
- Academic Information
- Tips on Campus Life
- Banking Matters
- Currency Exchange
- Bank Office & ATM Hours
- Orientation Activities
- Cultural Interaction Programs
- Kyoto Tour
- Speaking Partner Program
- Home Visit Program
- Experience Japan Program
Students must register for courses during the orientation period at the beginning of each semester, upon completing the necessary payments to Kansai Gaidai. Please carefully note that our program does not accept any preregistration. Course Registration will be conducted by on-line application system K-GENESYS. (Access available after arrival) . Students will receive their new user ID/password for K-GENESYS upon their arrival.
- Complete all the payments according to your payment request forms or arrange a loan.
- Registration will not be completed unless you complete all the payments. If, for any reason, you cannot complete all the payments before registration, you may apply for a student loan, and present the approved loan application in place of your receipts.
Please refer to the Payment and Financial Matters section of this website for more information.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Student will receive all the necessary forms upon arrival.
The submission of required forms are:
- Submit proof of your insurance policy.
Acceptable forms of documentation verifying health insurance coverage include, but are not limited to, a certificate or an insurance ID card issued by your insurance company, a brochure/pamphlet describing details of your insurance coverage, or a combination of these items. Such documentation must include the following information:
Period of Coverage (otherwise called effective dates, coverage dates, policy period, etc.)
Amount of Coverage (otherwise called policy expenses, etc.)
If you will be covered by your parents' insurance policy while studying in Japan, it is advisable that you ask for the documentation well in advance as it may take some time to obtain it from the insurance provider.
- Submit signed Standards of Conduct Agreement
- Submit signed Privacy Consent Form